Thursday 11 July 2013

Sally

Sally
[clapping is optional]

"When Sally was a baby, a baby, a baby, when Sally was a baby she went like this; wawa..."
[pretend to cry]
"When Sally was a toddler, a toddler, a toddler, when Sally was a toddler she when like this; wawa, suck my thumb..."
[pretend to cry and suck thumb]
"When Sally was a big kid, a big kid, a big kid, when Sally was a big kid she went like this; wawa, suck my thumb, gimme piece of bubble-gum.."
[pretend to cry, suck thumb, stick hand out for gum]
"When sally was a teenager ,a teenager, a teenager, when Sally was a teenager she went like this; wawa, suck my thumb, gimme piece of bubble gum, ooh ah left me bra in my boyfriends car..."
[pretend to cry, suck thumb, stick hand out for gum, cover chest]
"When Sally was a mum, a mum, a mum, when Sally was a mum she went like this; wawa, suck my thumb, gimme piece of bubble-gum, ooh ah left my bra in my boyfriends car, shush kids I'm on the phone..."
[pretend to cry, suck thumb, stick hand out for gum, cover chest, put hand to ear like a phone and flaps hands about to shush (imaginary) kids]
"When Sally was a grandma, a grandma, a grandma, when Sally was a grandma she went like this; wawa, suck my thumb, gimme piece of bubble-gum, ooh ah left my bra in my boyfriends car, shush kids I'm on the phone, oh my achy back..."

[pretend to cry, suck thumb, stick hand out for gum, cover chest, put hand to ear like a phone and flaps hands about to shush (imaginary) kids, hold back]

"When Sally was dead, was dead, was dead, when Sally was dead she went like this; wawa, suck my thumb, gimme piece of bubble-gum, ooh ah left me bra in my boyfriends car, shush kids I'm on the phone, oh my achy back. CRACK!.

[pretend to cry, suck thumb, stick hand out for gum, cover chest, put hand to ear like a phone and flaps hands about to shush (imaginary) kids, hold back (x2)]

There is another version which is very similar but I don't know all of it,

9 comments:

  1. We. Do wawa suck my thumb give piece of bubble gum ssh I am on the phone 📱 all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was in primary i did it like this wawa suck my thumb give me some chewy gum hush hush im on the phone ooooh my back hurts

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was “wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a piece of bubble gum, new car, shhh shhh, my back”

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine went like “wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a peice if chewy gum, sh im on the phone, do this do that, aww my aching back... idk the rest, anyone??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine was "wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a piece of chewing gum, hashtag im on my phone do this do that!.... idk anyone else

      Delete
  5. mine went like “wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a peice if chewy gum, sh im on the phone, do this do that, aww my aching back... idk the rest, anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  6. mine went like “wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a peice if chewy gum, sh im on the phone, do this do that, aww my aching back... idk the rest, anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  7. mine went like “wawa, suck my thumb, gimme a peice if chewy gum, sh im on the phone, do this do that, aww my aching back... idk the rest, anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did
    Wawa suck my thumb gimmie a piece of chewing gum shutup im on the phone do this do thag aww my aching back 💀 was and angle and went like this lala im having fun i dont need chewing gum I THINK IM UNSUREbut she deffo died

    ReplyDelete